Several publications were produced as part of the Narrabeen Lagoon project. These include:
- Cameron, D. W., Morris, B. D., Collier, L. and Mackenzie, T. (2007) Management and monitoring of an ICOLL entrance clearance. 16th NSW Coastal Conference, Yamba, pp. 16.
- Morris, B. D., Coco, G., Bryan, K. R. and Turner, I. L. (2007) Video-derived mapping of estuarine evolution. Journal of Coastal Research, SI 50, 410-414.
- Morris, B. D. and Turner, I. L. (2007) Rapid infilling of an intermittently open-closed lagoon entrance following mechanical clearance. 18th Australasian Coastal and Ocean Engineering Conference, Melbourne, Australia, pp. 6.
- Davidson, M. A., Morris, B. D., and Turner, I. L. (2009) A simple numerical model for inlet sedimentation at intermittently open-closed coastal lagoons. Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science, 29(16), 1975-1982.
- Morris, B. D. and Turner, I .L. (2010) Morphodynamics of intermittently open-closed coastal lagoon entrances: new insights and a conceptual model. Marine Geology, 271 (1), 55-66.
- Morris, B. D. (2010) Infilling and sedimentation mechanisms at intermittently open-closed coastal lagoons. PhD Thesis. University of New South Wales.
More WRL coastal imaging publications can be found on the publications page.