Many journal publications have been produced as part of the Narrabeen-Collaroy Coastal Imaging project. These include:
- Harley, M .D., Turner, I. L., Short, A. D. (2015) New insights into embayed beach rotation: the role of wave exposure and cross-shore processes. Journal of Geophysical Research – Earth Surface, 120.8, 1470-1484.
- Bracs, M .A., Turner, I. L., Splinter, K.D., Short, A. D., Lane, C., Davidson, M.A., Goodwin, I.D., Pritchard, T., Cameron, D. (2015) Evaluation of Opportunistic Shoreline Monitoring Capability Utilizing Existing “Surfcam” Infrastructure. Journal of Coastal Research.
- Splinter, K .D., Turner, I. L., Davidson, M. A. (2013) How much data is enough? The importance of morphological sampling interval and duration for calibration of empirical shoreline models. Coastal Engineering, 77, 14-27.
- Davidson, M. A., Splinter, K. D. and Turner, I. L. (2013) A simple equilibrium model for predicting shoreline change. Coastal Engineering, 73, 191-202.
- Mole, M. A., Davidson, M. A., Turner, I. L., Splinter, K. D., Goodwin, I. D. and Short, A. D. (2012) Modelling multi-decadal shoreline variability and evolution. International Conference on Coastal Engineering (33rd : 2012).
- Harley, M. D., Turner, I. L., Short, A. D. and Ranasinghe, R. (2011) Assessment and integration of conventional, RTK-GPS and image-derived beach survey methods for daily to decadal coastal monitoring. Coastal Engineering, 58(2), 194-205.
- Mole, M. A., Davidson, M. A., Turner, I. L. and Goodwin, I. D. (2011) Modelling seasonal to multi-year shoreline change at a sandy embayment on the Australian east coast. Coasts and Ports 2011 : Diverse and Developing: Proceedings of the 20th Australasian Coastal and Ocean Engineering Conference and the 13th Australasian Port and Harbour Conference.
Additionally, three reports were written by WRL for Warringah Council between 2005 – 2007 to provide an analysis of shoreline variability and erosion/accretion trends on Collaroy-Narrabeen between July 2004 and June 2007. These reports are available below:
- Turner, I. L. (2005) Collaroy-Narrabeen Coastal Imaging System Report 1, System description, analysis of shoreline variability and erosion/accretion trends: July 2004 – June 2005. WRL Technical Report 2005/24.
- Turner, I. L. (2006) Collaroy-Narrabeen Coastal Imaging System Report 2, Analysis of shoreline variability and erosion/accretion trends: July 2005 – June 2006. WRL Technical Report 2006/21.
- Blacka, M. J., Anderson, D. J. and Turner, I. L. (2007) Collaroy-Narrabeen Coastal Imaging System Report 3, Analysis of shoreline variability and erosion/accretion trends: July 2006 – June 2007. WRL Technical Report 2007/30.
More WRL coastal imaging publications can be found on the publications page, as well as within the publications page for the relevant projects.